FCSD #14 is committed to your student’s safe arrival, delivery home, and transport on school activities.
Mr. Friday, Transportation Director
**DUE TO COVID-19 ORDERS, FCSD14 IS OPERATING UNDER TIER 3 CLOSED STATUS. ALL INSTRUCTION IS DISTANCE OR VIRTUAL AT THIS TIME. BUS ROUTES WILL BE UPDATED BEFORE SCHOOLS RESUME ON-SITE LEARNING IN TIER 1 (OPEN) OR TIER 2 (HYBRID).**
Bus #1 Arapaho/Beaver Creek
Bus #2 Ethete RD/Elem Shuttle to Coolidge
Bus #3 Lone Bear LN/Johnstown
Bus #6 Trosper LN/17-Mile RD/Givens RD
Bus #7 Plunkett/Ethete RD
Bus #8 Ethete Housing/Ethete RD
Bus #10 Millcreek Housing/17- Mile RD
Bus #15 Riverton/Arapaho
Bus #16 MS/HS Shuttle Coolidge
Bus #19 Blue Sky HWY/Ethete RD/Thunder LN
Bus #124 Lander/Sand Hills/Boulder Flats
Bus #125 Plunkett/Mill Creek
Special Services Bus and Suburban
Student Conduct Expectations on the Bus
All students who ride school buses operated by or for the district are expected to abide by the following regulations on both activity trips and regular routes:
- Be on time at the designated school bus stops –keep the bus on schedule.
- Stay off the road at all times while waiting for the bus.
- Wait until the bus comes to a complete stop before attempting to enter.
- Be careful in approaching bus stops.
- Bus riders are not permitted to move toward the bus at the school loading zone until the buses have been brought to a complete stop.
- Keep hands and head inside the bus at all times after entering and until leaving the bus.
- Assist in keeping the bus safe and sanitary at all times.
- Remember that loud talking and laughing or unnecessary confusion diverts the driver’s attention and may result in a serious accident.
- Treat bus equipment as you would valuable furniture in your own home. Damage to seats, etc., must be paid for by the offender.
- Bus riders should never tamper with the bus or any of its equipment.
- Keep books, packages, coats, and all other objects out of aisles.
- Help look after the safety and comfort of small children.
- Leave no books, lunches, or other articles on the bus.
- Do not throw anything out of the bus window.
- Bus riders are expected to be courteous to fellow pupils, the bus driver and any others with whom you come in contact.
- Bus riders are not permitted to leave their seats or stand while the bus is in motion.
- Horse play is not permitted around or on the school bus.
- Absolute quiet should be maintained when approaching a railroad crossing stop.
- In case of a road emergency, children are to remain in the bus.
- The rear door will be used only in time of emergency.
- Absolutely no profane language will be tolerated on the bus.
- The use of tobacco is not permitted on any school bus.
- The driver will not discharge riders at places other than the regular bus stop, at the home, or at school unless by proper authorization from the administration.
- Riders should cross the road, when necessary, after getting off the bus (at least ten feet in front of the bus) but only after looking to be sure that no traffic is approaching form either direction.
- Be alert to the danger signal from the driver.